Pool Filter Cleaning Benefits:
- Lower your electrical bill – this alone could pay for a swimming pool filter cleaning.
- Get healthier pool water – 10-20lbs of dirt and gunk will no longer be in your swimming pools circulatory system. Your pool water will not longer be pumped through this gunk. Also you will be at less risk of algae outbreaks.
- Prolong your pool filter’s life – less stress on the internals means less repairs.
- Prolong the life of your filter pump motor – less resistance from the filter means it can do its job of moving your pool water more easily.
Our Filter Cleaning Include:
- A full disassemble on all the grids and filter internals.
- Cleaning the internals and the inside of the tank.
- Using an acid solution as needed to remove any calcium buildup on the grids.
- Lubricating the backwash valve if it is a push pull or slide.
- Resealing the tank.
- Re-charging the filter with DE (if needed).
- Testing for proper filtration.